DATE: March, 2016
POSITION: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Reporting to Foundation Trustees, the MASB CEO works w/Trustees, Board, Advisory Council & Staff to ensure MASB is fully funded, organized, staffed, incorporated as a NFP, and working smoothly w/appropriate practices & processes to assure success of its standards setting Vision & Mission.
Laying the measurement foundations for marketing professionals to realize full accountability and strategic status in the Boardroom as reliable forecasters and achievers of consistent growth in customer revenues, earnings and cash flows quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year.
Establish marketing measurement and accountability standards across industry and domain for continuous improvement in financial performance and for the guidance and education of business decision makers and users of performance and financial information, while partnering with Finance as the surest way forward.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Assure the organization maintains its Team Structure & dynamic Planning and reporting Process to realize its Vision and achieve its Mission
• Make sure the organization is funded to realize & achieve its Vision & Mission
• Create a work environment which attracts, retains & motivates a diverse group of top quality individuals (Volunteers & Staff)
• Oversee and manage personnel matters, including recruitment, training, supervision & succession planning (favoring “contractors” vs “employees”)
• Promote active and broad participation by members/volunteers in all areas of the organization’s work
• Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance w/federal, state and local regulations
• Develop/maintain sound financial practices, including budgeting & reporting
• Demonstrated passion for making a significant contribution to the marketing and business communities
• Proven track record as a senior executive who has applied marketing measurement to the art of marketing for improved financial performance
• Experience in administration and management of a $10MM+ organization (including strategic planning, managing staff, developing and executing budgets, and reporting to internal and external entities as appropriate)
Interested parties may submit their resumés to email@example.com.