The Marketing Accountability Foundation (MAF) is the independent, private sector, self-governing organization authorized by its membership to:
• Provide oversight, administration & funding for its standards-setting mission
• Select members of its standards-setting Board and Advisory Council
• Select its president
• Protect the independence & integrity of the standards-setting process
THE MAF VISION
The Marketing Accountability Foundation is an independent standards body, with universal and voluntary collaboration and participation whose Vision is:
Laying the measurement foundations for marketing professionals to realize full accountability and strategic status in the Boardroom, as reliable forecasters and achievers of consistent growth in customer revenues, earnings and cash flows quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year.
The Marketing Accountability Foundation is incorporated exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific, & literary purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Sources of funding include Membership Contributions, Conferences, Workshops, Technical Services, Publications, and Training, Advisory & Auditing Services.
- We are passionate about our Vision & Mission, serving others, and making a significant contribution to the business community
- We embrace the duties of loyalty & care required to earn & hold the public’s trust
- We make decisions with open minds and objectivity, weighing carefully the needs and views of our constituencies
- We believe that teamwork over individual effort is more rewarding and produces better results
- We ensure transparency of the standards setting activity through open due process
- We act responsibly and strive for continuous improvement in everything we do
(accepted Jan. 17, 2017)