MASB Winter Summit 2020 takes place February 26 – 27 at the Union League Club, 38 E 37th St, Manhattan, New York, NY. The Summit runs Wednesday 1 PM to 6 PM followed by a dinner reception, and Thursday 8 AM to 4 PM.
This invitation-only event has become the most important annual gathering for experts driving the marketing accountability movement. Leading finance, analytics and marketing professionals from marketers, their suppliers, industry associations, and academia attend to network, get briefed on recent advances, and participate in shaping the future of accountable marketing.
The program features:
- ANA Brand Value Survey Report – Exclusive first look at research into brand valuation assessments among leading marketers
- Spotlight Interview – Christopher McDonough, Chief Brand and Sales Officer at L.L. Bean, on Curating a Legacy Customer Base While Transitioning to eCommerce
- Sports Sponsorship Panel – An inside view of the Super Bowl & upcoming Olympic Games
- AI and the Magic Money-Making Machine Version 2.0 – Will Thompson, SVP Insights & Strategy at Forbes, reveals in-depth lessons on the application of AI to marketing
- Customer Franchise – How marketers view and report on the health of their base
- Digital Accountability Panel – Has the industry truly made progress?
- Spotlight Presentation – Tal Chalozin of Innovid on Measuring TV, Video, Display and Social on a Single Platform
- MASB Best Practices Benchmarking – Stories from the field on this new offering
- MASB/ISO Standards – Guidance for Conducting Brand Evaluations
- Spotlight Presentation – Jeff Greenfield, C3 Metrics Chief Attribution Officer, on making Marketing Work Better Through Cross-Platform Advertising Attribution
- Networking lunch, breakfast, reception, and dinner