In Part 3 of the Financial Value of Brand Series, Neil Bendle, Associate Professor at the University of Georgia Terry College of Business, discusses where we find ourselves today regarding financial disclosures of intangible assets and explains the Brand Value Accounting Dilemma.
Many specific topics will be covered in this series by guest presenters including:
- the increasingly obvious influence of brands on enterprise value
- the evolving landscape of Brand Value disclosures
- customer franchise strength
- using brand preference in your brand evaluations
- addressing objections to implementing a Brand Value measurement methodology
- … and much more!