In Part Two of the Financial Value of Brands video series, Joanna Seddon, Managing Partner at Presciant, discusses The Influence of Brands on Enterprise Value and illustrates how brands –through the future stream of cash flows – can be a primary driver of value for a business. She also makes a powerful case for elevating the role of the CMO.
Many specific topics will be covered in this series by guest presenters including:
- the increasingly obvious influence of brands on enterprise value
- the evolving landscape of Brand Value disclosures
- customer franchise strength
- using brand preference in your brand evaluations
- addressing objections to implementing a Brand Value measurement methodology
- … and much more!