Kate Sirkin, EVP, Global Data Partnerships at Publicis Epsilon, has received the 2023 Margaret H. Blair Award for Marketing Accountability, presented at MASB Summer Summit by Chair David W. Stewart.
- Science-based Advertising Planning
- Word of Mouth (Online & Offline) Measurement
- Cross-media/Cross-Screen Campaign Strategy
- Biometrics/Neuroscience Applied to Marketing
- Social Media and Television Interaction
- Privacy-Compliant Targeting
- Marketing Accountability
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR KATE ON OUR LINKEDIN POST!
MASB co-founder Meg Henderson Blair was a pioneer of both marketing measurement and marketing accountability, linking marketing actions to financial performance to improve return. Serving as founding President and CEO, she led MASB through its first decade, recruiting many marketers, measurement providers, industry associations and academics to the cause.
The Margaret H. Blair Award for Marketing Accountability is presented annually by MASB to a marketing executive or academic that has implemented the principles of marketing accountability to:
1) drive business growth through continuous improvement in Marketing ROI
2) prove the contribution of Marketing to enterprise value